Tuesday, July 14, 2015

College Shopping Lists

Slowly, but surely it is becoming back to school season! For younger kids, this means new backpacks, crayons and pencil boxes. For incoming college freshman, this is one of the most stressful times of our life. Moving out and becoming more of an "adult", it's pretty scary. It is definitely not what we're used to. 

When beginning to shop and prep for the upcoming school year, a list is a must. Searching online, there are a million lists to chose from. Some of them are very helpful. On the other hand, there are some you'd do better without. I had to find what would help me the most. I decided to compile a list of things I felt was necessary and add once I compared it to a list I found on Pinterest. I also had to realize that everything on those lists, I wasn't going to need. So I was able to edit and create a list of the necessary for myself.

I based my list off the first list pictured below and was able to use it as a platform. I also decided to save the list in my phone. This way, whenever I went to ANY store (and I do mean ANY) and found something on my list, I could cross it off immediately. As time goes on, I also edit my list. Adding and removing things if I no longer need it or if I find something else.

 


The second is my personal list. It was the list I used to shop with. It was very helpful as it is only July and I'm more than 50% done with my college shopping. Next step, PACKING! 

Xo, Dee ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment