Tuesday, October 27, 2015

NYX Butter Gloss Review

I've missed blogging so much, but being in my first semester of college, I had to get adjust. Now, I'm back and I'm coming better than ever! I've got a bunch of new ideas that I can't wait to show them off.
To begin, I have for you all a review of a new product I started using. I absolutely love ittttttttttt!
If you know me, you know I love lipgloss. I'm all about the shine and making those lips pop.
I'm dark-skin, so I'm a bit self conscious when it comes to brighter colors. I still buy them because why not?!
MAC has been my all time favorite for a while now, but I wanted to try something new. I didn't want to be stuck in one brand. So, on a late night trip to Target with my bestie, I found my new love.
 This lipgloss is absolutely amazing. One of my biggest pet peeves is lipgloss that goes on sticky and thick. The NYX gloss does the exact opposite. It's composition is just right. It isn't too runny where you use too much either. Another great side is the cute colors they come in. The two colors I have are Strawberry Parfait and Eclair.
 These lip glosses are also very useful due to the fact that they stay on much longer than a lot of the lip products I own. They last majority of the day actually, and that's without touching them up like I feel the need to do.
So far, I only have two but I'm definitely going to get more. The best part (besides how cute they are) is the fact that they're only $4.99! For a college student who's always broke (like myself), they don't break the bank and they get the job done.




Would you recommend this product to others? 

I absolutely do! I was a bit skeptical at first because I was so stuck on MAC, but now I'm definitely going to buy more and expand my collection.

Stay Pretty, 

xoxo Dee <3

1 comment:

  1. These are my favorite! Definitely try the butter lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete